Terms and Conditions
When you make a booking with us, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- For bookings up to 15 guests we kindly ask for at least 72 hours’ notice for any changes to your party size. We reserve the right to change the number of nets and time allocated to your party if the size decreases significantly. Should this be the case you will not receive a refund. For parties over 15 this increases to 7 days.
- If you’re running late, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you. We hold bookings for a maximum of 15 minutes, and this will be deducted from your play time.
- Please note that our cancellation policy is 72 hours before your booking for parties up to 15 and 7 days for bookings of 16+. If you cancel after this period, you will unfortunately not receive a refund. This includes transferring your booking to a different date or venue.
- For all pre-orders, full payment and final numbers for your group are needed 72 hours before your booking. These pre-orders must be used on the day of your booking and can’t be transferred to a future booking or refunded. No changes to pre-orders can be made within less than 24 hrs. A discretionary service charge will be added to your bill. (12.5% in London and 10% everywhere else)
- Full payment for any minimum spend is due 14 days before your booking date